Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Charlie Turns 7


Charlie had her 7th birthday party at Home Ec where she and her friends made cute stuffed pillows. 


Sewing themed birthday.






Completed Projects.



Birthday doughnut on her birthday morning before school.

7 YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Blue

Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Sausage Pizza. Blaze Pizza is my favorite.

Q: Who is your best friend?
A: Rilynn

Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: iPad or doing handstands on the couch

Q: What is your favorite song?
A: Champion by Carrie Underwood, Party in The USA by Miley Cyrus,
Price Tag by Jessie J

Q: What is your favorite treat?
A: I would say Nerds but those make me have those freckles (she gets a rash from the dye). 
I like gum because I can make bubbles.

Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: Water and Lemonade

Q: What is your favorite show or movie?
A: Descendants and Ponysitters Club

Q: What is your favorite toy?
A: Yo-yos and new snoopy snowcone maker and Barbies. Like almost every toy that I see.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
A: Go ice skating or roller skating.

Q: Where is your favorite place to go?
A: Grandma and Grandpas or cousins.

Q: What is your favorite book?
A: Piggy and Gerald

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A Stay at home Mommy. (E: You have to have a paying job). 
A dentist. Actually, a hairstylist.

Q: Are there any other things you want to tell me about being seven?
A:  I’m older and not the youngest in my class.

Q: What’s your favorite thing about school?
A: That I get to see my friends. And PE and Music. I don’t like my new music teacher. It’s a boy.


No comments: