Evy was supposed to paddle board at Wildlife Camp last week but they had horrible weather and missed out on several activities due to the rain. So, I told her we could go paddle boarding. We rented paddle boards for the girls and a kayak for Will and I and set off on the lake. Charlie couldn't quite get her paddle board to go straight so I drug her back to the dock and exchanged the paddle board for another kayak. By the time we caught up to Evy she was standing on the shore while her friend was in the middle of the lake with two paddle boards. So, then I hauled Evy back to her paddle board. We finally made it to the spillway where I nearly sliced my feet open on rocks. Ouch!! On the trip back to the dock we were rowing into the wind and things didn't get any easier. I ended up having to attach Evy's paddle board to my kayak and paddle her back to the dock. We paid for a 1 hour rental but this entire ordeal took more like 2.5 hours.
Thursday, June 28, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment