Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow Day

Public school was cancelled today and since I have no non-school day care for Evy I had to clear my work schedule and stay home. I kept the little kids home too and while Will was taking his morning nap the girls and I ventured outside to build a snowman. This is our first substantial snowfall of the year. Unfortunately the snow was not wet enough to build a snowman, so we went sledding instead.






Across the street there is a new development built on a very steep hill. The girls were having a blast sledding down the hills. I put both of them on a sled and sent them down the hill. They hit a snow bank and went about 2 feet in the air before spilling all over the street. It looked hilarious but they both ended up in tears. After that we went to their snow cave which is really just a huge bush.

1 comment:

Gma Joan said...

Fun in the snow! Have the girls hidden their sleds from you?