The kids are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Santa on Christmas Eve.
On Christmas morning I heard Evy and Charlie rush out to the living room around 5:45. There was lots of gasping and guessing which gift was for who. At about 6:05 they came to wake me up. I asked, "Did Santa come?" Evy said, "I don't know we haven't been out in the living room yet."
Evy was concerned that Will only had two gifts under the tree. Turns out, the 3rd child doesn't need a whole lot.
Santa brought Will a dump truck!
Playing with Evy's new horse barn.
Yummy Christmas morning breakfast. This picture says so much about Charlie's personality. I told Scott she reminds me of the The Big Lebowski.
Santa brought Evy the Razor Flash. It was so nice on Christmas day that she was able to take it for a test drive.
We celebrated Christmas with Scott's family on the weekend after Christmas. Once again we barely captured any photos.
The girls lining up to find the pickle. The traditional Christmas game that turns quite competitive.
Who will find the pickle first? Kate was the winner this year.




1 comment:
We play find the pickle at our house also. We have to do it by age groups so the little ones have a fair shot. It is quite competitive and the kids look forward to it every year :)
Post a Comment