Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Will's First Day at Daycare

I started back to work today, which means Will was off to daycare. It's easier to drop your baby off when you know it's for less than 30 hours per week. When I dropped Evy off it was for 50 hours per week and that was devastating. The nursery at our daycare is operated much better than when Evy started and the entire thing just felt better. Last night I used our label maker to label his pacifiers and bottles. His pacifiers have tiny little labels that read "Will" and I hope this helps reduce the number of times the staff sticks the wrong pacifier in his mouth! The girls were excited that it was Will's first day of school! I dropped him off around 8 a.m. and picked him up at about 3:30. He was being held when I picked him up and that's always reassuring. They said he had a great day (what else are they going to say???). He ate on his normal schedule but only napped in 20 minute increments. That's exactly what the girls did.  

And now he is exhausted. He has been sleeping most of the evening.

1 comment:

Gma Joan said...

Lil punkin. Glad he had a good day!