Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Cheer!

Last night we completed our holiday project--purchasing and wrapping gifts for a family who needs a little assistance. Such a fun thing to do with great friends. Why weren't the Dads included in the photo? Because they sat around watching football while we did all of the work. 

When we got home the girls discovered that our elf, Elfie, had left them Christmas Pajamas! Evy said Charlie looked just like Santa with her big tummy! Grammy Sherry sent the dancing santa home for the girls and they love turning it on and watching him dance.

This is the first picture I took of the girls. Look at Evy's pose. Good grief! I told her to stand "normal" and then I took another shot. Five going on twenty-five.

3 comments:

Kate A said...

OMG LINCOLN.

Love the girls in their pjs!

Anonymous said...

a picture they will be proud to show their high school friends in a few years.
Papa Jake

Gma Joan said...

Love those jammies!!!!!!!!!
Very cute!