I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
5 comments:
I miss Papa Jake and Gramma Joan! I don't think theres anything Jake can't fix:)
Why do you think I have kept him around all of these years! :) We miss you too Nancy!
I'm impressed he has all the tools he needs for these various projects!
Ms. Mayhem---Ace is the Place
Papa J
It's great to have handymen in the family!
Post a Comment