Wednesday, April 24, 2013
First Chew
Evy's cousin was allowed to chew gum for the first time at his 4th birthday party held in December. Evy was intrigued and immediately wanted to know when she could chew gum for the first time. She'd never really asked about chewing gum so I hadn't thought about setting an age for this first experience. I told her she could chew gum at her 5th birthday. Fast forward to this week. I was unpacking a box and came across our stash of gum. I asked her if she would like to try some and she got a huge grin on her face. She was kind of nervous and only wanted to bite off half of the stick at first. We talked a lot about not swallowing the gum and she didn't swallow it....for at least 4 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment