The UI Homecoming parade is becoming an annual tradition thanks to Ms. Mayhem's invite last year. We head downtown around 4:00 to claim our spots and then hang out with all of our friends, grab some food, score goodies from the alumni tent, and wait for the parade to begin. Such a great time!
Charlie loved the bands. She would stare intently and blink every time she heard the snare drum. Look at her little clasped hands. Cute!
This girl knows how to work it for candy. Smiling, waving, and then tucking the goods into her candy bag.
After the parade Evy popped her teeth in and told me she was ready to eat some candy.

4 comments:
Looks like fun! So bummed I missed my reunion! I'm eyeing the go-pod. Tell me more! Looks like something my go,go fam may need!
Glad I got to participate! Great parade!
love charlie's clasped hands!
So good to see you & Scott! Those girls are just too cute in person!!! :)
Post a Comment