Tuesday, July 24, 2012

County Fair

Last year on kid's day at the county fair it was hotter than heck and I was 8 months pregnant. I don't have fond memories of that day. That didn't deter me. We tried it out again this year and Evy had a blast. We spent $2 (price of the snow cone) for two hours of entertainment.


Charlie's version of the snow cone

Face painting and tattoos. I made Evy wash the face paint off before nap. The only way she agreed to let me wash it off was with the promise that I would re-draw the face when she woke up. Within five minutes of waking up she brought me a crayon and asked me to draw her whiskers. I used some old eyeliner and it looks good as new!

Planting her seed at the Kid's Farm

Milking a cow at the Kid's Farm

1 comment:

Gma Joan said...

It had to be hotter than heck again!? Looks like Evy had tons of fun.