
I'm 35 weeks along and really starting to feel it. My back hurts, my head hurts, I am short of breath and overall just plain miserable. After this weekend at home I've decided I need a "grabber" tool. The constant bending over to pick up toys, shoes, sippy cups and other random junk is taking its toll. Scott is out of town for a good portion of the week so I'm thinking I could get some good use out of this cool looking contraption! And then it will come in handy again when I'm a senior citizen.

3 comments:
You need to use Miss Evy as your little "grabber".....nothing wrong with child labor at this point!! SHE IS the culprit for most of the items you just described....be strong, I know you can do it!! And if you just HAVE to get one of those "grabber" gadgets for senior citizens..... check out your parents, I'm sure they have one you can borrow!! >^..^<
Toward the end of my pregnancies, I always used my toes as my "grabber." Of course, you may not have monkey toes like moi.
They have children-version grabbers at the Children's museum and Target. I actually encourage you to get one (you can share with Evy)...I've used the thing more than once to reach something just out of reach (ie: sock behind the dryer). It's fun and practical. *If you get one, get one that is pincher style not the shape of a robotic hand. Just a tip.
Post a Comment