Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lesson Learned


[Evy's]


[Baby's]

I am 7 weeks away from my due date and we finally got around to sorting through the nursery today. We are set for room decor, clothes, bibs and other baby essentials. However, I realized that all of the "cuddly items" we had for Evy still belong to Evy and this baby has no cuddly blankets, stuffed animals or soft toys. While we were at the mall I asked Evy to help me pick out a lovey for her baby sister. Unfortunately, Evy was in love with all of the loveys herself. "They're so cute!" "I love them!" "I need a lovey." Hmmm, we left the store with the two pink elephants pictured above.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe you're due in 7 weeks!!! Wow it will be here before you know it! Are you getting nervous??? Is Scott ready for ANOTHER female to be living under your roof???????????