Apparently they have rodeos on ski mountains in the summer. Evy had a blast at the rodeo! She got to ride a "pony" named Biddy. I was not thrilled with her getting on a horse that size (it was no pony!) but she wasn't scared at all! Notice her perfect yeehaw form in the picture! The rodeo held her attention for two hours--she loved watching the cowboys and the bucking broncos!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Snowmass Rodeo
Apparently they have rodeos on ski mountains in the summer. Evy had a blast at the rodeo! She got to ride a "pony" named Biddy. I was not thrilled with her getting on a horse that size (it was no pony!) but she wasn't scared at all! Notice her perfect yeehaw form in the picture! The rodeo held her attention for two hours--she loved watching the cowboys and the bucking broncos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is my little buckaroo, or I guess, buckarette. I like her style on the horse. I think next time we are out there, we'll strap her on one of the sheep in the mutton bustin'.
Papa Jake
Her great Aunt Lori would be proud of her for getting on the horse.
Papa Jake
Post a Comment