"...cookies that I've had for weeks on my desk..." That bag o cookies wouldn't have lasted two hours on my desk, so I applaud your self-control. Really.
I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
3 comments:
"...cookies that I've had for weeks on my desk..." That bag o cookies wouldn't have lasted two hours on my desk, so I applaud your self-control. Really.
I agree! You practiced great self-control!
If you find yourself with a bag of cookies again and you start to feel guilty feel free to campus mail them to me.
Post a Comment