Friday, January 22, 2010

Morning Wake Up Call



Evy started to fuss at 5:30 this morning. Then she started to talk. It went like this. "Mama?.....Mama?......Milk?.......Babies?.......Mama?.......Mama?.......Dada?....Dada?......Milk?"

Translation: Mom, get up here and give me some milk. Dad, mom is not responding, get me some milk. Now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!!! Are you sure Gramma wasn't included?
Gma Joan

Amy said...

Do you secretly love that she asks for Mama first? ;)

Emily said...

Absolutely love it! Even if it is 5:30 a.m. Actually, Dada was one of her first words. Mama is more recent so it's my turn to enjoy it!!!

Laurie said...

What's with the 5AM? We are in the same boat and it sucks!!!

I think mommy is daddy with a slighly different accent for Ella and I wish she'd go back to mamamama!

Ms. Mayhem said...

cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Miss Evy didn't have the words vacuum and Pledge in her morning wake up call!! >^..^<