Friday, January 29, 2010

K-I-S-S-I-N-G



When I picked Evy up at daycare last night the teachers said, "You're going to have to lock Evy up! She's kissing Finn!" Apparently, Evy puts her arms around Finn's neck and kisses him on the lips! The teachers thought it was funny. When I mentioned it to Scott he mumbled something about cleaning his gun as he walked out of the room.....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This is just the beginning.
So funny!!!!!!
Gma Joan

Amy said...

oohh la la! Go get 'em Evy! ;)

Anonymous said...

I wonder what this little Finn's parents had to say.....sorry Scott, but you will need to keep Miss Evy under lock and key from now on (maybe till she's 30)!?

mark said...

How's the saying go...if you have a boy, you only have to worry about one penis; if you have a girl, you have to worry about ALL the penises. I haven't lost any sleep over this yet, but I can feel the time coming....

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Wonder who she takes after? SOS

Alyssa said...

This had me laughing Emily....I needed that, thanks!

Makenzie said...

hahahaha. oh, thats funny

Anonymous said...

It REALLY IS NOT FUNNY!!!! I thought we'd have at least 10 years before having to worry about these things......

Worried Dad (Scott)

Anonymous said...

Since Miss Evy is the instigator in the "kissing" scandal, I believe it's time for the two of you to have....well, you know....the dreaded "talk"!! >^..^<

Erin J-K said...

This post made me laugh out loud.