Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Down the Drain



This morning Evy discovered that it's fun to throw things in the toilet. I had her in the bathroom with me while I was getting ready and noticed she was looking into the toilet bowl. She dropped my sock in the water. Next on the baby-proofing list...toilet locks. Or, eyes in the back of my head.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

We manage to leave the seat down....but she's going to figure it out sooner than later. I have looked in a few stores and didn't see any, but haven't looked that hard. Let me know where you find them and if they are parent-proof as well. I think of Baby Mama when I think of toilet locks!

Ms. Mayhem said...

We've never used baby locks on the toilet, so I am curious how they work out...I am totally serious, you are venturing into uncharted territory. We had more trouble with the toilet paper than the actual toilet.