Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Slippery Slope



I am afraid the descent into "mom wear" has begun. Sign one: I was wearing a "track suit" around the house on Saturday night. Sign two: the first thing I do when I get home is change into comfy clothes. This is ususally some conglomeration involving an oversized shirt and elastic waist pants. Sign three: last night I purchased athletic wear, which I have no intention of wearing during an athletic activity. Oh crap, by my estimate I'm about a week away from mom-jeans, canvas shoes, and a perm.

9 comments:

writermom said...

Well, you are still lookin' good at work. So hold on to that shred of dignity :)

Anonymous said...

Have you shopped for the mini van yet?!?! I recall someone telling me "sweat pants" were not to be worn!? I'm all about comfort!!
Mom

Emily said...

Let me be very clear. I am NOT wearing sweat pants. If you see me in sweat pants just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

Anonymous said...

Sweat pants are where it's at. They probably should've called them "sweet pants," because that's really what they are.

Anonymous said...

Watch it!!!! SOS

Amy said...

Don't do it -- you're much too young to dress like a "mom" =)

Makenzie said...

you're hilarious!

Alyssa said...

If that is dressing like a mom, I was there five years ago!!!

Maggie said...

I can't say if there's ever been a day I haven't changed my clothes seconds after walking in the door. The most important part being removal of bra.