I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
6 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! Soooooo cute!!
Gma Joan
She's beautiful. SOS
She really is beautiful, I have to admit.
She appears to be such a happy baby!! Can't wait to see Miss Evy and hold her! Cute photos!! >^..^<
i think she needs to be babysat!-hk
She is adorable Emily! I can't wait to meet her sometime. Will be fun to hold a little one again since Hannah is 2 now. :-) Joy
Post a Comment