Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Day in the Life

If I've figured anything out about parenting it's that as soon as I think I know Evy's likes and dislikes they change. So, here's a snapshot of where we are today. Check back tomorrow, things will have probably changed.

LIKES: Fingers, being carried around by mom and dad, TV, baths, music and pina coladas.

DISLIKES: Sleeping at daycare, rice cereal, tummy time, the nose syringe and yoga.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under likes don't forget the vistis from Grm and gramp. Great pictures! See, things seem better already.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Yeaahh!! Some pictures. I want to give her kisses. Pina Colada's and yoga? Getting caught in the rain?
Gma J

Anonymous said...

WHAT!! They lowered the drinking age in Iowa! I'm ready to cross the border, drive the 55 speed limit(ugh),endure the smell of swine country and see the little trouble-maker and I'm not talking about Scott. Cute pictures of Miss Evy and I especially love the second photo! >^..^<

Anonymous said...

I think you need to add "smiling for the camera" to likes. And thank goodness for that one. We all love seeing that smile!