
Evy had a regularly scheduled doctor's appointment today. Our scheduling must have been a little messed up because we had an appointment on the books for 2 weeks from now which I assumed was her "shot" appointment. NOPE---today was her shot appointment. I wasn't prepared for that. The poor little pumpkin screamed like crazy. Good thing Scott's out of town. If he would have witnessed the shots he probably would have offered to buy her a pony on the spot and our backyard is just a couple of acres shy of being able to handle a horse.
As I anticipated the "hunger strike" issue was answered with "oh, infants go through stages" and I wasn't given any solution. They checked to see if she had an ear infection or cold symptoms but everything looks good. Thankfully Evy started eating more regularly last night so I'm hoping it was just a phase that will not come back!

5 comments:
I am thinking daddy would start with a puppy?!
Those shots are hard to witness! Give her a hug from me...
Gma Joan
You'd better do your best to enjoy that appt., because it is NOTHING compared to the four-year appt. Nothing. Ava will hardly let a doctor anywhere near her after that. It's not pretty. Enjoy!
I laughed out loud at the pony comment!
I hated the whole shot ordeal! I made my mother-in-law take the blame a few times! It seems babies now take more shots then 20 years ago. Skip the horse and puppy bribe and get a nice kitty!! Aunt Susie >^..^<
Happy Birthday Emily!!!
Post a Comment