
I've started casually looking for a crib and dresser for the baby's room. A visit to one local furniture store and several hours of surfing online retailers such as JCPenney, Babies 'R Us, and Nebraska Furniture Mart have left me feeling a little overwhelmed with choices. What color? What style? What price range? What kind of wood? Adjustable rails or stationery? Umm...I'd just like a crib please, preferably not coated in lead paint. Seriously though, we have decided that we want white furniture. The one pictured is one of my favorites, but happens to be a little high priced so we're off to Des Moines this weekend to check out some other options. Once we check nursery furniture off the list it's on to bedding and paint color. Oh, the drama :-) !

3 comments:
Ohhhhh....I love white :) I think you made (do I dare say) fabulous choice! It is overwhelming, but wait until Scott has to assemble the sucker! :)
Check out this place while in Des Moines...We went here to check out things for my sis. Worth the trip! http://www.suitedreamsforkids.com/about_us.html
TWO OF MY DAUGHTERS GOT THEIR BABY FURNITURE FROM TARGET AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL - MATCHING CRIB, CHANGING TABLE, AND DRESSER ALL MATCHING AND WHITE.
Post a Comment